How to Make a Sigma Symbol or Sign in Word . The Sigma symbol or sign is a mathematical symbol that is often used to express the addition operation between a specified range of values. This symbol or sign can also be used to indicate the variation or deviation of a data.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a Sigma symbol or sign in Microsoft Word. You’ll learn about how to find and use the Sigma symbol in Word, and how to place the Sigma symbol in your document. By following this tutorial, you will be able to easily create a Sigma symbol in Word.
How to Enter the Sigma (∑) Symbol in Microsoft Word
To enter the Sigma (∑) symbol in Microsoft Word, follow these steps:
1. Open Microsoft Word and find the “Insert” tab in the main menu.
2. Click the “Insert” tab and find the “Symbol” option.
3. Click the “Symbol” option and find “More Symbols”.
4. Click “More Symbols” and find the Sigma symbol (∑) in the drop-down menu.
5. Click the Sigma (∑) symbol and click “Insert” in the “Symbol” window.
6. A Sigma symbol (∑) will appear in your Microsoft Word document.
Quickly Create Sigma Symbols in Microsoft Word
To quickly create a Sigma symbol in Microsoft Word, follow these steps:
1. Open the Microsoft Word application.
2. Click Insert and select Symbol.
3. Select More Symbols in the window that appears.
4. In the Symbols tab, select the Times New Roman font and select Subset Latin-1 Supplement.
5. On the right, look for the Sigma symbol.
6. Click Insert and return to your Word document.
7. The Sigma symbol has now been added to the document.
Get to Know the Sigma Sign (∑) Symbol and How to Make It in Microsoft Word
The Sigma sign symbol (∑) is a mathematical symbol used to indicate the addition operation. This symbol is commonly used in mathematical and statistical notation, and also in many other applications such as engineering notation and journalism.
To create a Sigma sign symbol (∑) in Microsoft Word, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Microsoft Word and press the Alt key located on the left side of your keyboard.
2. Type the number “229” on the keyboard without releasing Alt.
3. After that, you will see the Sigma sign symbol (∑) appear on your screen.
4. You can also use the Insert Symbol to create a Sigma sign (∑) symbol. Open Insert Symbol by pressing Alt + N key.
5. Select the Sigma sign (∑) from the list of symbols and click the Insert button to insert it into your document.
That’s how to create a Sigma sign symbol (∑) in Microsoft Word.
The Easy Way to Use the Sigma (∑) Symbol in Microsoft Word
To use the Sigma (∑) Symbol in Microsoft Word, follow these steps:
1. Open Microsoft Word.
2. Klik Insert > Symbols > More Symbols.
3. Select the Font you want. Select Symbols to display available symbols.
4. Look for the Sigma Symbol (∑) and click OK.
5. A Sigma (∑) symbol will appear in your document.
That’s an easy way to use the Sigma Symbol (∑) in Microsoft Word. Good luck!
How to make a Sigma symbol or sign in Word is very easy. Users only need to press the Alt key and the number 228 on the keyboard to display the Sigma symbol. This is an easy and fast way to add a symbol or Sigma sign to a Word document.